I haven't updated in awhile since we have been so very busy with everything life throws at you. Most of you reading this already know..... but, since I last posted, Travis and I have been blessed with a son, Ryder. Our prayers have been answered! Praise God! Words cannot expressed how spoiled we feel to have him in our lives. All of the disappointment, tears, and waiting all makes sense now. Ryder was and always has been meant to be our child.
We got a phone call on April 20th that we had been chosen by a couple to adopt their baby boy... 20 days later, on May 10th, our son was born.
We want to thank everyone who prayed for us and shared in this journey with us. God always comes through!
So happy for you and Travis, Kari! Ryder is simply precious!
ReplyDeleteI love your last sentence: God always comes through! I am so beyond happy for your family! :) What an amazing blessing!!:)
ReplyDelete