Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Preparing

Here we are, almost to March and no news as far as the adoption goes.   Things have been pretty quiet, both of our birthdays have come and gone and we have just been enjoying our time together and getting a few things to prepare for the baby.  We now have the cradle, car seat, stroller, and even a some clothes.  Even though we haven't been chosen, we feel like our baby is so close to becoming a part of our family.  I guess that's part of the excitement of adoption... any day it could happen.
We have taken on a few home improvement projects to help pass the time and to keep our minds off of the wait.    
Travis' dad finished the cradle he made for us.  Its absolutely perfect!  I can't wait to see our little one snuggled into the cradle made by his/her grandpa.  Makes me smile just thinking of it!  
Thats all I have for now, hopefully our next post will be a little more exciting.

Continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated!



1 comment:

  1. Keeping you both in my thoughts that you both get "the call" soon!

    ReplyDelete